We’re looking for a highly organised, excellent communicator to join our award-winning team.
This role is an opportunity for an experienced change professional to work across an enviable list of partners and projects few other studios can offer.
- Contract type
- Full-time, 37.5hrs /week (Mon-Fri)
- £40-50k (based on experience)
- Cardiff, UK
- Start date
The position requires a natural problem solver who can articulate and detail project requirements, and through excellent communication and organisation skills can see a project through from Discovery to Deployment and ongoing support.
Every project presents an entirely different challenge, but regardless of the size we place the same level of importance on the quality of the products we build and the service we provide to our partners through honest and open communication.
We hire for a positive attitude, and true team players that are eager to collaborate and can confidently share ideas. Working closely with Partners, Designers and Developers on a day to day basis we foster a supportive environment looking for ambitious individuals eager to grow and learn from the team around them.
- 3+ years of experience with all phases of the SDLC
- 3+ years of experience working with MS 365 and/or Google Drive Suite, and/or other project tools including Trello or Jira or others
- Bachelor's degree is preferred or equivalent years of direct experience required
- Experience in Change Function end to end from requirements gathering, writing BRDs to testing all the way through to delivery
- Experienced in and confident with designing and delivering Discovery workshops to elicit, detail and understand product requirements
- Coordinate prioritisation and grooming the backlog with ongoing conversations with product owners, working as a proxy product owner for a partner when necessary
- A keen eye for detail (This is a must!)
- A great communicator, who has the ability to present information, ideas and project progress updates clearly and confidently to the internal team and external partners
- Ability to deliver to personal and team deadlines
- A self-starter who is detail-oriented, motivated and able to manage their time and tasks effectively
- Ability to give and take direction or feedback
- Professional qualifications (e.g. relevant certification)
- A passion and proficiency for product delivery
- Familiar working in an agile environment
- A high-level understanding of the technical side of product delivery
- Experience of working in an agency for multiple external partners
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Hack days
- Games nights
- Flexible working hours
- Spacious studio environment
- Accrue additional holiday
Our studio is home to a small and tight-knit team of designers and developers, multi-disciplinary makers who are guided by agile processes and a universal aim to bring a human touch to the digital world. We genuinely care about the work that we deliver and the talented people who help make it all possible. And while our team have already made BAFTA award-winning solutions, our best is yet to come.
Apply to join the team
If this sounds like you and you’re up for the challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV and a little bit about yourself to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!